Now offering real-time, multilingual closed captions for livestreamed public meetings!
According to the US Census, over 20% of people in America report that they speak a language other than English at home. For governments, public sector planners and engagement professionals that means implementing an effective language assistance program is both necessary and oftentimes required.
Percent of the Population Speaking a Language other than English
We are here to help!
PublicInput is now offering real-time, multilingual closed captions for livestreamed public meetings! Unlike any other solution currently on the market, PublicInput provides multilingual closed captioning without all the hassle.
Built specifically to address the limitations inherent in platforms like Youtube, Zoom, and Webex; the PuplicInput Multilingual Closed Captioning feature provides an unmatched solution to many of the common restrictions.
- Automatically supports over 108 languages
- Does not require a live interpreter to transcribe
- No per meeting set up delays or special licensing fees required
- No lag during the live meeting to support captioning
- No separate streams required for multiple language support
Accessible engagement made easy!
From community collaboration to investment decision-making an effective language assistance strategy can quickly become a complicated, time-consuming, and expensive undertaking especially for livestream meetings.
PublicInput.com provides multilingual closed captions without requiring:
- Accommodation requests
- Downloading and installing apps
- Scheduling interpreters or additional staff
- Restrictive subscriber requirements to access captioning options
Run your livestream meeting and let the technology do the hard stuff!